As we work with the Violić-Nadilo Medical/Biochemical Laboratory, you can have your blood and urine samples collected in our Polyclinic. Collection of blood samples and transportation of biological material is 20 HRK. It is done in the morning hours (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) and the results are sent to you by mail/electronic mail free of charge.
Biological material tests are charged separately according to the current price list!
Overview of available tests:
Haematological tests are the tests that give information on the total number, ratio or quality of individual blood cells.
In our Polyclinic, you can have the following tests done: complete blood count, differential white cell count, red cell count, sedimentation rate, reticulocytes, thrombocytes.
Coagulation tests give us information on haemostasis – the process concerning the clotting of blood.
In our Polyclinic, you can have the following tests done: bleeding time, prothrombin time, fibrinogen, activated partial thromboplastin time.
Clinical biochemistry tests are concerned with analysis of substances in body fluids generated in biochemical processes.
In our Polyclinic, you can have the following blood biochemistry tests done:
- Metabolites and substrates: glucose, urea, creatinine, urates, total bilirubin, conjugated bilirubin;
- Enzymes: aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, gamma-glutamyltransferase, alkaline phosphatise, alpha amylase, creatine kinase, lactate dehydrogenase;
- Electrolytes: calcium, inorganic phosphates, potassium, sodium;
- Trace elements: iron;
- Proteins: total proteins, albumin, C-reactive protein
- Lipids and lipoproteins: cholesterols, triglycerides;
- Urine biochemistry: urates, alpha amylase, calcium, potassium, sodium, total proteins, and qualitative analysis of urine – complete urine.
Other analyses from blood sample:
- Prostate specific antigen as tumour marker
- Thyroid stimulating hormone
- Serological tests: rheumatoid factor, antistreptolysin titer.